Sunday, June 13, 2010

Palm Springs

The weather was amazing and it was definitely nice to relax outside of LA before I get on a flight tomorrow. The Ace was a pretty cool place to stay..Swam, saw my friend Tommy, hung out on our patio with a cute little fireplace, and enjoyed all the lovely music the totally awesome wedding DJ was blaring out front of the room till 11:30pm! This morning we decided to have breakfast at the Kings Highway which is the restaurant at the hotel..the breakfast options were not what we thought they'd be, so we decided to go to a funky diner called Elmer's across the highway. My friend got what I call a german pancake, but I'm sure I've got it wrong...it looked SO good and was about the same size as him. They have a similar thing at Quality in hollywood it is AMAZING, but unfortunately it is half the size!






Hat: Joy Rich (store)
Bathing suit: Top- Eres
Bottoms: Victoria's secret
Sunglasses: Chanel
xx
Chelsea Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment