Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 2: My legs might fall off

Today I had 6 appointments, starting at 10 and one every hour after that. Each one was OF COURSE so far up town or downtown, and since cabs are a waste of money and slow due to traffic I resorted to the subway and walking. ( I had never taken the subway alone, and even with people I believe I've only been on it twice) The appointments went well, even with me acting like there was nothing wrong with my legs...when they felt like someone was stabbing knives into my shins. I need to wear running shoes if I'm going to be doing this much walking. FML The only period of time where I was able to sit down and not rush to another appt. was for 10 minutes and to eat lunch, which I packed myself 1. because I knew I wouldn't have time to stop for food, and 2. restaurants are untrustworthy! You think your getting a super healthy salad when really their dumping salt on it or lathering the "grilled" chicken with butter to make you actually like it, and come back. Around 4:30 I finally got back to the apartment, let my dead phone recharge and sprawled out on the couch while my feet throb. I went to Whole Foods on Houston...MOST AMAZING MARKET EVER. They have everything, even a fresh gourmet candy/chocolate counter which I drooling over. I cooked myself dinner and then got to see my friend Erin Kelly, who I have not seen in SO LONG. We went to a few stores on a mission to find me a plain tank-top/t-shirt for castings. I got to go to Uniqlo which is a company from japan that is like the gap, but super cheap..and I understood why, nothing fit right! Although they offer free alterations which is genius! But I didn't have the time to have them measure me and wait to pick it up in the morning. Overall I had a long tiring day. I am definitely going to sleep like a baby tonight!

xx
Chelsea Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment