Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 3 Table banging

So yesterday (thursday) was a LONG day, had 6 meetings throughout. AND it was the Playoff game, now I'm going to be honest I don't LOVE sports which means I have not seen one game this whole season. But the Final game is always exciting and duh who doesn't wan't to be part of the fun? Around 8:40 Eamon and his friend Nate ( not the previous Nate that I know from LA) came to get me to go watch the game at a bar restaurant called Brinkleys on Broome and Centre. It was so fun, the place was packed, we were like sardines. I was lucky enough to have gotten there early, we had the best seats (yes we got chairs! haha) in the place right in front of the huge projector. My friend Becky came to watch the second half after she got off work and she got there at the perfect time, people were really starting to get into it. Anyways we all know how this ends..the LAKERS won! woooo The mix of people in the place was so amazing though so many boston fans! HA
And seeing as how I didn't go out any nights on this trip I decided that it was necessary! We went to some a weird little club underneath Brinkleys...NO GOOD. After about 20 minutes of torture we walked over to Kenmare, I didn't what it was but once we went downstairs and we saw people we knew it turned out to be SO fun!! As I was leaving I saw a bunch of people I know from LA outside just going in which I was bummed about but I knew I wouldn't wake up this morning if I stayed any later. All in All it was such a good night, and it was so nice to hang with Becky...one of the VERY FEW cool, nice, and drama free LA girls.






on me
Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shorts: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Doc Martens for Opening Ceremony

xx
Chelsea Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment