Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fun at Work!

Yesterday, I worked near Downtown in a super cool old apartment building. The styling was amazing. going into the wardrobe room was like heaven for a girl, amazing vintage pieces and new as well. I was also excited because, my friend Mariana who I work with a lot was on the shoot too! So it felt like a big playdate. Dan Monick was the photographer, I had never worked with him but Mariana said he was really fun to shoot with. Turns out...he was, the pictures were looking great! In the casting I was asked if I would jump into an unheated pool, of course I said yes...unfortunately they were serious. When I did end up jumping in the pool it was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. LUCKY ME, I had to jump in a second time! Here's a few shots from us just goofing around in between shots.











3 comments:

  1. Are these pictures from an iPhone app or an actual camera? Like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    It's an iPhone app, I wish it was real film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe we get paid to do this...ha!

    ReplyDelete