Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SPF

I have FINALLY found a face sunscreen that I love!

Peter Thomas Roth Uber-Dry Sunscreen

I have very oily and VERY sensitive skin, so finding a sunscreen has been a long and hard process. I got the sunscreen from my hotel in palm springs, I tested it out and so far so good! It goes on smoothly with no residue and make-up can be put on over it no problem! My only concern with it is, it's only SPF 30. I prefer 45 or higher since I am so fair but I guess I'll just have to reapply mid day. So if you have sensitive or oily skin give it a try!

AND IT'S RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION!


xx,
Chelsea Miller

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem, but I recently found an awesome product as well! Coola MineralFace Matte Finish Suncare. nongreasy, powder finish and chemical free :)

    ReplyDelete