Saturday, October 9, 2010

new yizzy part one

2 weeks ago I was in NY for a week. Not just for work but a wedding and my birthday too!

During this week so much went on...went to Brooklyn for the first time, stayed in Williamsburg.

The adorable pup is Stella! She belongs to my friend who we stayed with in Williamsburg. For those of you who don't know me..I lovelovelove dogs!!

The Beautiful roof deck of the apartment, that I unfortunately had to sit on for 4 hours one night because I stupidly took the wrong keys for the apartment. AKA we were locked out till 2am...NOT FUN. And yes I know I was in NY I should have just gone out, but when your so tired after a rehearsal dinner party and being out all day the last thing I wanted to do was venture into the city!


XX
Chelsea Miller







No comments:

Post a Comment