Monday, August 23, 2010

Forever21

I have started working with Forever21 lately, super fun crew to work with and we get to see the all the cute stuff before it goes to the stores and sells out before I think to go! Oh and got to shoot with Alissa! I shot for their line Heritage81 which I personally like more than the forever21 line. They try to stay up to date with fashion and for super cheap. LOVE THEM!
Shot by: Zoey Grossman
HERES A LINK TO THE LOOKBOOK:
http://blog.forever21.com/blog/perma.asp?articleid=527












2 comments:

  1. Chelsea,
    I super love this, and your spread in Women's Health! I work at Forever so i'm constantly reading their blog, and looking at the pics of the models...and now you're one too!! :^P

    Always wishing yah luck...
    Heather aka Your X english class bud! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used several kinds of Chillers and still they dont meet my expectations. Good thing is that I found one and is really effective and so powerful. Check it here: http://galxc.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete